Hola Sugar cups!!
And finally it started raining in my city… yayyy! Today while I was researching on the ten glamorous cities/states to travel, there is this one city, popularly known as sin city of US took my heart away; yes I’m awestruck with City of Las Vegas. Here in this post, I’m talking on my personal take on outfit and dressing in the ritzy-glitzy city.
Accepted ladies that there are sins in the city… from sloshed people to people gambling on the sidewalks, of advertising ‘adult services’ and half-dressed men and women billboards, Vegas is full of intoxicating vibes. Dressing in LA is a binge! Las Vegas bring out the bolder sides and shades of oneself and that’s why it is rightly said, “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”. When it comes to fashion and styling, the razzle-dazzle of the city make it overpowering and fun dressing up in the city.
So given a day to play the dress-up game in the tinsel town, then following outfits I’d probably pick up for my on and off The Strip of LA:
Coffee at Starbucks
Lunch at Lemongrass
Lemongrass is a Veggie Pho Restaurant, each day is a ‘special lunch‘ day and the laid-back setting of this asian restaurant urges us to wear anything that is semi casual. Keeping the weather, which is mostly hot and dry, the outfit I’d pick is a pinafore and a casual white t-shirt. Pinafore looks great with flat sandal and a backpack or a satchel bag. (Secret tip: nautical trend is hot for casual lunch/brunch occasions)
Dinner at Lago
Sing the praises, folks! We’ve James Beard Award-winning chef Julian Serrano to tune our evening in motion. Get the Italian vibes with small Italian plates and high-end pastas which I’d definitely go on for. Heeded with super colossal Fountains of Bellagio, Lago restaurant screams sophistication and style. Inspired from Italian futurism, one can never go wrong with an off-shoulder tube dress in bright color with a nude pump and a statement clutch to eat, tease and socialize 😉
The Ultimate Dos and Don’ts Of Las Vegas Fashion Guide
- At Nightclubs
- Don’t: No more tights, shorts and sequins; the party gospel of Vegas want you to stand out from crowd.
- Do: Make sure your eveningwear should keep up with you. Personally, I’ve been obsessed with tailored jumpsuits that play the night game well. It’s a perfect dinner to dance floor outfit option.
- Don’t: Ditch smoky eyes and contouring since you will be getting all dirty dancing the night and might mess up the entire look.
- Do: A little reminder for my pretty ladies… you are in the middle of desert and so keep your sunscreen handy. Even a short swim in a pool without SPF can lead you to sunburns and tan.
- Music Concerts
- Don’t: That being said, music concerts and shows are big thing in LA. The dress code for an evening show is more dressed up.
- Do: Dress code doesn’t mean you dress up a uniform! Trot out your flashiest accessory. Go with a quirky clutch, kitschy earring and killer shoes. Some of my favorite night clubs are Hakassan, XS and Marquee.
- Day in life of #LasVegas
- Don’t: Kiss goodbye to your favorite heels. The Las Vegas Strip is 4.2 miles long and you don’t want to hurt your pretty feet by wearing stilettoes.
- Do: Sneakers are perfect not only down the Strip but around the downtown. Happy feet, happy you 😉
- Best Shopping Experience
- LA and shopping is the best of two worlds. Satiate your real shopaholic aficionado. Don’t just stack up your shopping bags from Strip. There is more to splurge in Vegas.
- Stays (your next home 😉 )
- LA is magical abode for a first time visitor as well as returning visitor, hotels like MSM grand, Venetian, Bellagio and Caesar palace are some of the decent options to look out.
So that’s all about LA styles, you can plan your LA trip any time of the year, there’s a party everyday! Don’t forget to checkout best deals before you map your LA visit.
If you’ve visited LA, don’t forget to share your experience with me and suggest me places, I should (ok, must) see. Have a great week ahead :*
Read more at https://fancydistrict.com/outfit-inspiration-don-las-vegas/
#DoDonTsOfLA, #FancyDistrict, #FancyNews, #LAFashion, #LAStyleDressingGuide #StyleHunter